While Black Friday and Cyber Monday are a huge opportunity for big box stores and e-commerce sites, the unofficial kick-off to the holiday shopping season for mom-and-pop shops is Small Business Saturday. Small Business Saturday offers independent retailers a chance to cash in on the holiday shopping madness. With nearly 28 million small businesses in America and the opportunity to capture nearly 50% of U.S. holiday sales, participating in Small Business Saturday is a no-brainer.
But how do Small Businesses compete with the big guys and take advantage of the “shop local” craze on November 26th? They come prepared with the right technology to keeping lines moving and customers smiling. And we believe that an iPad POS can help SMBs cut through the Black Friday madness and score big on Small Business Saturday.
Here are 8 Ways that an iPad POS can help you Cash-In on Small Business Saturday:
- Ability to accept all kinds of payments, EMV, Magstripe, Contactless (Apple Pay)
- Automatic inventory management, so you don’t have to worry running out of stock
- Utilize mobile POS devices to line bust during your busiest hours
- Built in staff management features to make scheduling worry free
- Automated accounting to keep you out of the back office
- Easy eCommerce store integration makes selling your products online simpler than ever
- Efficient loyalty features make capturing customers emails a click of a button
- Integrated marketing tools help you keep your customers coming back
Ready to get started?
Shoot us a message or give us a call at 1-888-299-7574. Cheers to a successful holiday season at your small business!