With our partner Boomtown, we can arrange for a technician to travel to your store to get you set up correctly. The transition to your new system should be quick and easy, if you’d like a little help, the answer is Boomtown!
The Starter Package: WHAT’S INCLUDED?
- Pre-Configuration: Boomtown makes sure that your inventory and/or menu items are uploaded into your account prior to arriving on-site to complete the installation
- Installation: A trained technician will travel to your store at the scheduled time and unpack, assemble and connect your new system. You have the option to run your new and old systems simultaneously for a while if that would make you more comfortable with the transition.
- Set-up: The technician will set up user accounts and log into your system to assure that all pre-configuration is accurate, complete, and up to your standards
- Testing: The technician will test the network connectivity and fix issues if necessary
- Training: The technician will lead an on-site training session for all owners, managers and employees for a quick and painless transition to your new system
WHY USE BOOMTOWN FOR YOUR INSTALLATION?
- POS Partner Approved: Boomtown is the dedicated installation and configuration service provider for most of today’s tablet-based POS companies.
- Professionally Trained Technicians: All Boomtown technicians undergo extensive background checks and are fully trained in POS hardware, software, integration, and other in-store technologies that they are installing. The technicians are also rated by businesses after every job and only highly rated technicians remain with the team. Customer service is in their DNA. They strive to make customers happy, not just satisfied.
- Broad Technical Skills: Boomtown technicians have years of experience in the field and can do more than just plug in the hardware when they are at your store. They can install cables, configure IT footprints, resolve network issues, and much more.
- Value-Add Services: Boomtown offers menu and/or inventory builds, account creation, and other software services to get your business up and running with the least amount of effort for you. The Boomtown technician will also train you and your team on how to use your new system so you will be ready to use it from day one.
- Flat Rate Pricing: Boomtown charges a one-time flat rate price no matter how long an installation takes. They don’t charge for travel costs and there aren’t any other hidden costs to you. None.
- On-going Support: Boomtown doesn’t abandon you once your new system is set up. They have a network of technicians who can help you after set-up – both remotely and on-site.
- The Boomtown Warranty: If they can’t set it up correctly they won’t charge you.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
It only costs a couple hundred bucks to get your system configured correctly and have someone meet you in person to setup your hardware and assure your network is strong and secure. Prices vary slightly depending on the complexity of your system so give us a call and we’ll walk you through the flat-rate for your business.
The entire on-site process takes approximately 2 hours, which includes 20-30 minutes of training for you and your employees.
I’M INTERESTED, HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Fill out the form below to get started. You will receive a confirmation email and we will be in touch with you to help schedule your installation and configuration.
To learn more about boomtown, go to www.goboomtown.com.