Now that November is here, it’s time to prep for your busiest, most lucrative months of the year — the holiday shopping season. If you haven’t had a lot of extra time to think about how you’ll gear up, it’s time to do so now. First thing’s first, is your business ready to accept chip cards and contactless payments? Not yet? No, need to panic. POS Portal offers the newest Square iPad point-of-sale bundle, which is guaranteed to help you securely zip through the holidays, no matter what type of payments you are processing.
Check out these 5 reasons why your business will love having the new Square bundle for the holidays
- Take every payment, every time!
Chip cards are reaching omnipresence in the United States — over 75% of cards processed now contain a chip, up from around 40% a year ago. Your customers are using chip cards, as well as their smart phones to make payments, think Apple Pay or Android Pay. In addition to these new payment methods, some customers are still paying with magstripe cards, too. With Square contactless and chip bundle you’ll always be ready for every way your customers want to pay and never miss a single sale, ever again!
Plus Square gives you options: Dip the chip card, Take smart phone payments, or Swipe the stripe
- Seamless setup – You’ll love Square’s plug and play hardware package!
- The new and improved Square iPad stand, contactless and chip card reader, charging dock, cash drawer and receipt printer are all included in the bundle
- Setup is easy so you can do it yourself. Simply place the Square contactless and chip card reader in the reader dock and connect the dock to the stand’s USB hub and you’re ready to go.
- The versatile iPad stand can hold multiple generations of iPads: Air 1, Air 2, and Pro 9.7, all these will work with your bundle
- The stand has a long cord, made to be moved across the counter as necessary. It also swivels so customers can sign and tip right on the iPad, without torturous twisting and turning.
- Run your business efficiently – with faster payments!
- Quick and easy chip card processing means no more long lines. Square holds the record for the fastest chip card processing in the industry – chip card transactions now take just 4.2 seconds with square. Quicker processing means quicker service and happier customers who will remember your business for all the right reasons.
- PCI Compliance – Now that’s some serious security!
- The new Square iPad stand can be bolted to countertop or adhered to cash drawer, helping protect your iPad, your counter, and your data alike.
- Chip cards and contactless payments are both extremely secure and way less susceptible to fraud than magstripe cards. Encrypted transactions occur at the point of purchase, to allow tokenizes data to safely reach Square servers afterwards.
- Always look your best!
- Be sure to always leave the best possible first impression on your customers! Take your counter from drab to fab with Square’s sleek and chic look and zip thought the holiday rush like a pro!
Ready to get started or still have questions? Shoot us a message or give us a call at 1-888-299-7574, let’s chat!