HOW TO CONNECT LAN PRINTER TO ROUTER
Ethernet Cable, LAN Printer, Router
1. Ensure your Printer is fully powered down.
2. Connect Ethernet port to the 100/10BASE port on the printer.
3. Connect other end of Ethernet port to LAN port on Router
Note: WAN Port is used for internet connectivity to your cable modem.
4. Connect Power Cable into printer and flip the on/off switch to the ON position
Location of cable ports on the back of the Printer
HOW TO CONNECT CASH DRAWER TO LAN PRINTER
Cash Drawer, LAN Printer, RJ11 to RJ45 Cable
1. Ensure LAN Printer is powered down
2. Locate DK port on LAN Printer
3. Using your RJ11-RJ45 Cable, Plug the smaller RJ11 end into the DK Port on LAN Printer
4. Plug the RJ45 end of cable into the port underneath the Cash Drawer
5. Power on your LAN Printer
DK Port located on bottom of printer